Many guys I work with as a coach are terrified of creeping women out. It goes so far that they try to stay extra safe just so they don’t run any chance of being perceived as creepy.
- They don’t hold eye contact in order to avoid the risk of staring.
- They wait for the perfect moment before starting a conversation with a woman they like.
- They don’t touch their date even when they flirt.
- They avoid talking about sex because it could make her uncomfortable.
- They are standing at a “safe distance” while talking to a girl they like so they don’t invade her personal space.
The above examples are all common ways men try to avoid coming across as creepy or rude. And by behaving like that they creep women the fuck out.